ORIJEN Dry Cat Food, Tundra, Biologically Appropriate & Grain Free


On Sale Now! Save 2% on the ORIJEN Dry Cat Food, Tundra, Biologically Appropriate & Grain Free by Orijen at Sage Pet Foods. MPN: COR4550R-12. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Orijen’s Biologically Appropriate Tundra cat food is a unique, delicious, and nourishing recipe inspired by the natural diet of whole prey animals. Each bite of this nutrient-dense cat food is packed with fresh goat, wild Boar, ranch-raised venison, free-run duck, mutton, Arctic char, Steelhead trout, and whole Pilchard, which make up 85% of the ingredient list. The other 15% comes from vegetables and fruit, With no gluten, potato, or tapioca. All cats are adapted to thrive on a varied diet of


ORIJEN Dry Cat Food, Tundra, Biologically Appropriate & Grain Free by Orijen
4.0 out of 5 stars with 29 reviews
Condition: New
Availability: In Stock
$77.99
$77.09
You Save: 1%


Quantity:  

 


Product Description & Reviews

Orijen’s Biologically Appropriate Tundra cat food is a unique, delicious, and nourishing recipe inspired by the natural diet of whole prey animals. Each bite of this nutrient-dense cat food is packed with fresh goat, wild Boar, ranch-raised venison, free-run duck, mutton, Arctic char, Steelhead trout, and whole Pilchard, which make up 85% of the ingredient list. The other 15% comes from vegetables and fruit, With no gluten, potato, or tapioca. All cats are adapted to thrive on a varied diet of whole game, fish, and Fowl. Orijen Tundra recreates this dietary principle to match the feline eating anatomy and help your cat thrive.orijen foods strive to give your cat the most Biologically Appropriate and nourishing diet possible. Prepared exclusively in orijen’s privately owned dog Star kitchen, This premium cat food features fresh, regional ingredients that are harvested by people We know and trust, and delivered to our kitchen. Orijen dry cat food also follows the wholeprey philosophy, featuring whole Animal ingredients that mirror what an animal would eat in nature, including meat, organs, and cartilage or bone. The result is a protein-rich cat food that’s loaded with a variety of quality animal ingredients to keep your cat companion happy, healthy, and thriving.

Features & Highlights

  • ORIJEN Tundra cat food delivers a diet rich and varied in fresh, whole animal ingredients from Boer goat, wild boar, ranch-raised venison, Arctic char, free-run duck, and ranch-raised mutton
  • With 90% quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN nourishes cats according to their natural, biological needs
  • Using fresh and raw animal ingredients, including meat, organs, cartilage, and bone, ORIJEN is the Biologically Appropriate, grain-free diet that cats have evolved to eat
  • Our Fresh Regional Ingredients are supplied by people we know and trust, and are delivered to our kitchen fresh or raw, in their most natural and nourishing form
  • ORIJEN cat food is made in our DogStar Kitchen, in Kentucky. For more information, please contact our Customer Care team at customercare@championpetfoods.com or 877.939.0006.

Additional Information

Brand:
Orijen
Manufacturer:
Champion Petfoods
Category:
Dry
Color:
Green
Model:
COR4550R-12
MPN:
COR4550R-12
Release Date:
2019-03-01
Warranty:
Not Applicable
UPC:
064992283544
Part Number:
COR4550R-12
Size:
12 lb
Publisher:
Champion Petfoods
Binding:
Misc.
Item Weight:
11.9 pounds
Item Size:
14 x 2 x 24 inches
Package Weight:
12.21 pounds
Package Size:
12.6 x 4.09 x 20.08 inches

 


Have questions about this item (COR4550R-12), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?


If you have any questions about this product by Orijen, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.

First Name:
Last Name:
Email Address:
Your Message:

Related Best Sellers


mpn: 17800127967, ean: 0017800127950,
Purina Kitten Chow Nurture is an age-essential, dry kitten food made with the four foundational Building Blocks of Nutrition: high in protein for developing lean muscle; DHA for brain and vision development; essential nutrients like those found in mo...

Keep your feline friend healthy, lean and satisfied with Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets Indoor Formula Cat Food. Featuring premium quality salmon as the #1 ingredient, this grain-free cat food contains prebiotic fiber for healthy digestion ...

mpn: 858056-P, ean: 0085835981076,
No feline diet on the market has proven itself like Wysong Vitality. It was created by Dr. Wysong and owes its popularity solely to veterinary recommendation and word of mouth. Vitality has been fed to tens of thousands of felines through multiple ge...

ean: 0714863971178,
When you serve Purina Cat Chow Naturals Indoor Plus Vitamins & Minerals adult dry cat food to your indoor cat, you provide her with a delicious mealtime option packed with natural nutrition designed to meet her unique needs. This indoor cat food reci...