Shirakura Shrimp Food --- Increases Lifespan - Rich in Amino Acids, Vitamins, Minerals - Boosts Health, Growth, Color - Delicious yet Healthy Supplemental Diet - for Ghost, Amano, Red Cherry Shrimps
Shirakura Shrimp Food --- Increases Lifespan - Rich in Amino Acids, Vitamins, Minerals - Boosts Health, Growth, Color - Delicious yet Healthy Supplemental Diet - for Ghost, Amano, Red Cherry Shrimps by SunGrow at Sage Pet Foods. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Why Does Your Pet Need The SunGrow Shrimp Food? Every shrimp owner knows that crustaceans need the right ratio of vegetable minerals and animal protein. These precious pets need extra care when it comes to their nutrition. The SunGrow Shrimp Food is an ideal supplement for all breeds of shrimp. Hence, it is a supplementary feed that breeders have been turning to, for a perfectly balanced diet their pets need. It is specially designed to be firmer than other supplements so it doesn't crumble in t
Product Description & Reviews
Why Does Your Pet Need The SunGrow Shrimp Food? Every shrimp owner knows that crustaceans need the right ratio of vegetable minerals and animal protein. These precious pets need extra care when it comes to their nutrition. The SunGrow Shrimp Food is an ideal supplement for all breeds of shrimp. Hence, it is a supplementary feed that breeders have been turning to, for a perfectly balanced diet their pets need. It is specially designed to be firmer than other supplements so it doesn't crumble in the water and keep your tank clean. Rich in animal protein, amino acids, vitamin, protein, calcium and enriched with wild cabbage, the Shrimp Food by SunGrow promotes growth, color and vitality. How Much & How Often Should You Feed Your Shrimp? The most important thing to remember when feeding your slender legged pets is - "It is always better to underfeed than overfeed". Feed twice a day in small amounts, only as much as your pets can eat within one or two hours. When your pets are full, leftovers should be removed from the aquarium. When the population of shrimp is small, they will feed off the available sources like moss present in the tank and they may completely ignore any food you add. As the population grows, you can try feeding your pet a small amount of food to see if they will eat it. Make sure to remove the food if these decapod crustaceans are not eating it within an hour. Once your aquatic companion takes the liking, you can start feeding them several times a week. Starting slow and gradually increasing the amount is a good way to judge how much we should feed them. Overfeeding will result in poor water quality which may cause adverse effect for the shrimp. Product Specifications: - Packet Size: 6 inches (15cm) - Weight: 1 oz. (30 grams)
Features & Highlights
- ✔ EXCRUCIATING TASTY FOOD FOR SHRIMPS --- This food is known to make your slender-legged pets flock to, and even fight over it. It has been established by our customer's feedback that all kinds of shrimps, especially cherry red, amanos, tangerine tiger and blue velvet ones love Shirakura food.
- ✔ PROVIDES A BALANCED DIET --- This soft shrimp juvenile food is made of chlorella which stimulates their immune system and imparts color. Spirulina is rich in Vitamin B12 and protein which aids in their reproduction. A rich source of iron and calcium triples their lifespan. The vitamins and minerals present promote their development
- ✔ GENUINE NOT GENERIC SUPPLEMENT --- This Shirakura food is not made from from unhealthy soy and corn like generic food packs in the market. This supplementary feed suits your shrimps and crayfish. It contains all the essential vitamins and minerals this aquatic species with long antennas need.
- ✔ WATER REMAINS CLEAR --- This food has firm flake form that doesn't crumble easily. It is long lasting and provides a lot of tasty feed for your decapod crustacean pet.
- ✔ BEST SELLING FOOD IN GLOBAL MARKETS --- This feed was conceptualized by one of the leading Red Bee Shrimp Breeders in Japan. He is credited to raise this most popular and beautiful aquatic species with long antennae who need a lot of vitamins while growing up. To meet sufficient supplies of these, this food was developed.
3.5 x 1.7 x 6 inches
Have questions about this item (0791043300256), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by SunGrow, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 16357, ean: 0014891435278,
For 50 years, fishkeeping enthusiasts have looked to the Tetra name for products and solutions that add ease and beauty to their home. Whether you're an experienced hobbyist or just starting out, Tetra has everything you need–-from a large variety ...
mpn: 3020080, ean: 0042055014892,
Hikari Staple is an economical, daily diet for koi as well as other pond fishes. It contains all the basic nutrition your fish need to live a long and healthy life. High in stabilized vitamin C, Hikari Staple promotes resistance to stress and immunit...
WHERE DOES THORVIN KELP COME FROM & HOW IS IT HARVESTED? Thorvin kelp is produced in a pristine environment close to the Arctic Circle. Thorvin kelp is geothermically dried under low temperatures that keep the vitamins, minerals, and enzymes intact. ...
sku: 2796800, mpn: FC08008, ean: 0097121201447,
Pet supplies. Floating pellets with added color enhancers. Contains stabilized vitamin c. For feeding 3 days per week.Contains stabilized vitamin c. For feeding 3 days per week. Will not cloud water. Contains animal protein and color enhancers.